Friday, May 22, 2009

12 Days Of My Birthday

Now, sing this to the tune of ‘12 days of Christmas’!




On the first day of my birthday My true love gave me to me, an i-Phone 3G






On the second day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 2 Dior Cristal Shine






On the third day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 3 Zara Tweed Jackets






On the fourth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 4 Soleil Tan De Chanel 4 Facettes Bronzing Powders









On the fifth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 5 Harajuku Lovers Perfumes






On the sixth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 6 Dr. Martens Boots









On the seventh day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 7 Les Tissages De Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect In Tweed Coral









On the eigth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 8 tickets to Christian Lacroix Exhibition at The National Museum of Singapore.










On the ninth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 9 Marc Jacobs Splash









On the tenth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 10 Sessions Of Vitamin C Treatments




On the eleventh day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 11 Jabs of Collagen Injections






On the twelveth day of my birthday my true love gave to me, 12-months subscription of Style Singapore








Occaylah. Iols berangkat setia dulu. Chow Arrivederci!

5 comments:

Nad.is.me. said...

APASAL I TAK TAU PASAL BIRTHDAY U NI? T_T

BILAAAAAAAAA.

Hilman Heall Zainal said...

owh,
i might hav some of those,
specially mc splash,

KaNdRyXx gLaMaZoNs said...

UiKs!
NaDh BiRtHdAy iOLs NeXt WeEkLaH.
On tHe 1St oF JuNe.
eNtRy NiE SaJoRk NaK BaGi HiNt.
*WiNk WiNk*

iMaN...
UoLs TaU KaNn YaNg iOLs BeLoM aDa LaGi?
*HiNt HiNt*

Shopaholic Mama said...

motif kasi hint??

I like yr version of the song thou! Mine would be a bag for that every 12 days!

KaNdRyXx gLaMaZoNs said...

UiKs!
HaHa~!
MaMa aNn ActUaLLy OriGiNaL VeRsiOn YanG iOLs BuaT PoN PaSaL BeG JuGaK.
aDdiNcH SaNgKa KaNn?